What causes oily skin
Condition of oily skin
Pimples come out. Small, red, itchy pimples and in extreme cases, more painful inflated pimples, can occur before menstruation or all the time.
Causes of oily skin
Oily skin with an occasional outbreak of spots is a sign of overproduction of sebum (skin fat), resulting in pimples and stains. The production of the sebaceous glands varies according to hormonal activity. The main cause of increased sebum excretion is the hormone testosterone, whose levels are increased during puberty. Estrogen acts contrary to testosterone, which results effective in some birth control pills in managing the problems of oily skin and even acne. Pimples break out in progesterone phase of menstrual cycle, but can also erupt in menopause, when estrogen level declines. Many people notice that their skin becomes oilier in the summer, which may lead to increased formation of pimples.
The main causes of acne development and formation
- excessive secretion: from acne sites is increased sebum secretion, whereupon the strength of the disease is determined
- thickening of the stratum corneum epidermis: the accumulation of fat in the lobes, leads to the formation of blackheads. This phenomenon has a hormonal and genetic causes
- accumulation of bacteria in the follicles: causes the formation of toxic fatty acids
- sudden appearance of inflammation: Inflammation results from passage of biologically active substances through the air sacs in the dermo
Never go to bed without first removing your makeup, because makeup clogs pores. When you touch your face, always make sure that your hands are clean. Do not touch or squeeze pimples. To prevent shine oily skin does not require aggressive synthetic detergents; such skin is on such kind of cleaning and exfoliation often sensitive. To conceal skin shine do not use powder, because it can grease, sweat and dirt on the skin ‘concrete’, which initiates the formation of pimples.
Recommended treatment for oily skin
- Day Care: Clean the skin with cleansing foam for deep pore cleansing, instead of water for flushing the skin use the Bio-Active Toner Purify & Energize, which is applied on a cotton pad and then gently wipe the skin. Gently massage with an anti-aging antioxidant serum (formerly Polyphenol drops), then Multivitamin drops. Then mix a little moisturizer Normalizing the Super Bioactive Purify & Energize and gently apply at the eye area.
- Night Care: To remove makeup, clean the skin with nourishing silky detergent. Instead of water for flushing the skin use the Bio-Active Toner Purify & Energize, which you apply on a cotton pad and gently wipe the skin. Gently massage multivitamin drops and then mix a little moisturizer Normalizing the Super Bioactive Purify & Energize and gently apply on the eye area.
- Weekly care (1-2xs per week): On the cleansed skin gently massage lightening treatment with marine peptides. After the 10-15 minute operation, remove it with Super Bioactive Purify & Energize. Repeat steps 1 or 2, depending on whether it is day or night care.
Before applying the mask you can up to 1-2x weekly use exfoliating treatment with a double action. Apply to face, neck and décolleté and leave on for 5 minutes. Remove it with Super Bioactive Purify & Energize. Then gently massage lightening treatment with marine peptides, and continue as described in step 3.