Oily skin moisturizer
- For all skin types, particularly sluggish, underactive complexions. beneficial for inflamed, or sensitive skin following; laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, chemotherapy and radiation
- Rich source of organic bioactive phyto-nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C
- Certified Organic product. Free from parabens and artificial chemicals, free from essential oils and essential oil components
- 99% of this product by volume contains organic agricultural ingredients.
- Will impart a comfortable and refreshing feeling to the complexion. pH 4.6 for normal skin range
*aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) juice, *echinacea purpurea (purple coneflower) flower extract, *salix alba (white willow) bark extract, *rumex crispus (yellow dock) extract, *astragalus membranaceus (astragalus) root extract, *taraxacum officinalis (dandelion) root extract, *sambucus nigra (elderberry) extract, *sambucus nigra (elderflower) extract, *filipendula ulmaria (meadowsweet) flower extract, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, chlorella vulgaris (green micro-algae) broken cell wall extract, *eleutherococcus senticosus (siberian ginseng) root extract, aqua (water), *grain alcohol, levulinic acid, sodium dehydroacetate (food grade), sodium hydroxide, vegetable glycerin, citric acid. *organically grown and processed in accordance with Soil Association Organic Standards UK. 99% of the agricultural ingredients are produced organically.
Direction of use
Apply to cleansed skin with cotton pad morning and night. Follow with Polyphenol Skin Drops and/or Skin Energising High Potency Concentrate, then feather in Mega Omegas, or Normalising Day Face Moisturiser, or as directed by physician.