Home remedies for oily skin
Oily and problematic skin is typical of adolescents; less known is that 40 percent of adults also suffer from oily skin problem. It is very important that after 25 you avoiding external factors such as UV rays, sun and temperature changes.
Other factors, which are also harmful to the skin, are stress, fatigue, smoking, alcohol and improper selection of skin care products. Oily skin is characterized by a coarse texture, dirt and prone to infection. Such skin has often upset the pH balance and has a nasty layer of pink paint. Often has enlarged pores and therefore visible. The advantage of oily skin is that it is slowly getting older.
Proper oily skin care
Whatever your skin type is, habits, lifestyle and age, the mystery of beautiful skin lies in a correct and regular care. If you cannot decide which cream is best for you, then consult a dermatologist or a good seller.
Things you need to know:
- For skin care are recommended water-based skin care products
- you must clean face every day, preferably with antibacterial lotion or tonic
- with regular cleaning you will prevent pore blockage and the appearance of spots
- every evening make-up have to be removed, so the skin will not react at night
- do not overdo it with washing, 2 to 3 times per day is enough, because too much washing stimulates the skin and more fat
- hot water removes grease better than cold
- once or twice a week do the peeling, which will remove dead skin cells
The magic power of minerals
To remove fat and toxins from the skin there is nothing better than mask. Small crystals in the clay minerals have the ability to bind organic fat molecules and metabolic waste products, while on the skin apply oligo-elements and thereby improve the formation of new skin cells. Masks also remove the top layer of skin and act as skin peeling. The best clay is green, but others are also healing for different skin types. White clay is suitable for all types, especially for sensitive and allergic skin.
Secrets of essential oils
Masks will be most effective if mixed with essential oils. Green clay can be combined with essential oils of eucalyptus and rosemary. Such masks can be used twice a week. Apply thick grease and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. If you combine them with fresh products, then you need to save the mask in the refrigerator and use it within one week.
If you buy cosmetics containing clay, you need to know some facts:
- Shampoo with clay gives the hair volume
- shampoo removes impurities and dead skin cells
- if you add clay in the bath it works relaxing and gives the skin tone
- clay in toothpaste is a treatment for gum as it works as an anti-inflammatory
4 skin natural cleaners
- Chamomile works extremely mild to sensitive skin. Eliminates the inflammation, redness and acne.
- Tea works antibacterial and antiseptic. It is used to care for inflamed, irritated and impure skin. Green tea skin benefits.
- Flower of orange or lemon nourishes oily and irritated skin. It works anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Rosemary rejuvenates the skin, calms irritation and inflammation, opens the pores and cleans them.
The food skin loves
Experts advise us to eat as much healthy foods for skin, as it provides youth and freshness of the skin. It takes only a few healthy choices, and certainly you will be satisfied when you look in the mirror.
Tea from medicinal herbs or spices such as fennel, mint, cumin, and anise seed, cinnamon or wild pomegranate are excellent blood purifier and helps the liver eliminate toxins from the organism. Drink the tea at least three times a day, one cup. Instead of sugar use honey. Cinnamon healing benefits.
As often as possible in the diet include raw vegetables and salads. Recommended vegetables which are rich in water and are easily digestible are such as lettuce, carrots, cucumber, radish and asparagus. It is enough if you select at least three different types of vegetables and season them with olive oil and lemon juice. Foods, which like to stay in the stomach, first boil on the steam. Cauliflower and broccoli, cooked by steaming or organic rice milk, are suitable for all skin type. Raw food benefits for skin.
Roasted seeds are rich in nutrients and essential oils that contribute to a more beautiful skin. Fry sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or zucchini seeds and add them to salads or soup. Bad fats clog the pores and results in pimples. Extra virgin olive oil, sesame oil or nuts are always the best choice.