Coconut oil benefits
Coconut oil benefits and coconut water benefits
As it has already been written is coconut fat healthy, because is immediately absorbed into the body and supply body with energy. This means that the body does not accumulate fat in fat stores. Some even believe that the fatty acids of coconut oil affect the speed of burning calories and therefore assist in weight loss.
Coconut oil can be heated to very high temperatures and it’s appropriate for different types of cooking. If you don’t like a taste of coconut oil is you can find in store shelves one that has no taste.
Those who love to play with beauty domestic resources; you can also use coconut oil for skin, nails and hair:
- For oily skin and mixed facial skin can be used as a cream
- you can remove makeup
- you can mixed with a little honey and use as a mask that you leave on your face for ten minutes
- It can help you on chapped lips
- After showering you can use it instead of body lotion
- You can add it to bath
- Mix it with brown sugar and make yourself a delicious peeling
- Soften hard skin on the soles, rub with a suitable stone and then lubricate with coconut oil; wear socks and leave them on overnight
- Rub it on cuticles and push the sticks through the back
- Warm coconut oil, massage into hair, leave for fifteen minutes and then rinse
- To destroyed ends of the hair you can add a few drops of coconut oil to add shine
- You can also use coconut oil for easier shave
Coconut water is a liquid from a young coconut, which is the most pure form of liquid immediately after water. Coconut water also contains a lot of electrolytes, calcium, potassium, magnesium and natural sugar. One cup of coconut water contains sixth milligrams of potassium and forty milligrams of magnesium, making it one of the best sources of these important minerals.
Regular use of coconut water has benefits to urinary tract infections, kidney problems and prevents the occurrence of pulmonary edema and helps also with menstrual pain as well. Coconut water is supposed to be more nutritious than milk and in addition to the antibacterial effect helps in treatment of hangover.
Coconut water replaces fluids and minerals that the body loses during physical activity and therefore is welcomed in dealing with sports. However, experts advise professional athletes along a drink of coconut water also to drink other fluids, since the coconut water does not contain sufficient carbohydrates and calories.
The best coconut water is obtained directly from green coconuts, which can occasionally be found in well-stocked shops. Much more easily accessible are drinks from coconut water in health food stores.