Blood type 0 diet
Diet for a certain blood group recommends eating only certain kinds of food. Research has shown that people with blood group zero corresponds to meat. If you need more information follow this link: 0 blood type diet
D’Adamo argues that metabolic features are important, which are in fact a genetic predisposition that we have at birth. Blood groups are most different on metabolic characteristics that’s why is important that an individual eats the food that best suits his blood group.
Scientists believe that group 0 has the longest history and is estimated that was created 40 thousand years BC. For blood group 0 is believed that this is a blood group of carnivores, because at that time they began systematically hunting for living, which means that the proteins were consumed in majority. The result is that proteins are the guide of the body and that’s how is the metabolism adjusted.
Characteristics of blood group 0
Peter D’Adamo, who is the principal investigator of blood group diet, believes that people with group 0 have excellent leadership skills and tremendous energy. With poor nutrition and laziness can soon happen that they get thyroid and insulin problems, which results in the acquisition of unwanted body weight. So, with proper diet do not forget to make sport activities, because research has shown that persons with blood group 0 are twice more susceptible to health problems.
Instructions for a healthy blood group 0 diet
You have to divide foods into three groups: an appropriate, neutral, and inappropriate. We will focus on eating an appropriate food while a neutral it will be just a light sin. Inappropriate nutrition in the body acts as a poison, so we are going to avoid it completely.
You will lose weight by eating seaweed, sea food, but not all, of iodized salt, liver, red meat and vegetables such as spinach, broccoli and kale.
You gain weight by eating wheat gluten, corn, beans, cabbage and cauliflower.
- Meat: Beef, lamb, mutton, heart, liver and game
- fish: raw salmon, swordfish, halibut, Atlantic halibut, hake, cod, river perch, sardines, mackerel, herring, pike, rainbow trout
- Dairy products and eggs: importance is a drastic restriction on the consumption of milk and dairy products because they are not metabolized in the body
- stone fruits and seeds: walnuts, pumpkin seeds
- cereals and cereal products: cereals products are not recommended
- Vegetables: artichokes, Swiss chard, broccoli, pumpkin, onion, garlic, endive, curly cabbage, turnips, red peppers, leeks, dandelion, Roman salad, spinach, green radishes, sweet potatoes
- Fruit: dark plums, red plums, prunes, green plums, figs, dried figs
- Meat: chicken, duck, partridge, rabbit, turkey, quail
- fish: eel, mussels, carp, sea trout, sea salmon, sea devil, flounder, oysters, crabs, pilgrim scallops, sardines, cuttlefish, squid, Tuna
- dairy products and eggs: goat cheese, mozzarella, goat cheese, soy cheese and soy milk
- Stone fruits and seeds: Almonds and almond butter, sesame butter, chestnuts, sunflower margarine, pine nuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds
- cereals and cereal products: buckwheat flour, rice, wheat bread made from hardened steel, barley flour, bread of coarse rye flour, millet bread, rice flour, rice waffles, rye bread, rye flour
- Vegetables: bamboo, asparagus, zucchini, chili pod, head lettuce, bean sprouts mongoose, fennel, carrot, cucumber, iceberg lettuce, corn salad, green olives, yellow and green peppers, tomatoes, radishes, red beets, radishes, radish, arugula, watercress, green
- fruit: pineapple, bananas, blueberries, peaches, cranberries, cherries, date mussel, pomegranates, grapefruit, grapes, pears, apples, kiwi fruit, gooseberries, lemons, watermelon, raspberries, mangoes, apricots, melons, nectarines, papaya, rhubarb, currants, raisins.
- Meat: pork, goose, ham, salami
- fish: sea bass, octopus, caviar, smoked salmon, marinated herring, catfish
- Dairy products and eggs all yogurts, kefir, cottage cheese, cheese from cow’s milk, milk, processed cheese , ice cream, cheese with mold
- stone fruits and seeds: peanuts, peanut butter, pistachio, poppy seed
- cereals and cereal products: graham bread, all products, corn, couscous, sharp wheat flour, oat products, whole wheat and whole wheat products , wheat flour
- vegetables: alpha sprouts, avocado, brussel sprouts, potatoes, cauliflower, eggplant, Chinese cabbage, corn, black olives, red cabbage, mushrooms, mushrooms, cabbage
- fruit: strawberries, coconuts, lychees, mandarins, oranges, blackberries
Enjoy food in small meals regularly several times a day! D’Adamo recommends that for people with blood group 0 are needed some life changes, which are:
- Making objectives and plans in order to avoid impulsiveness
- Solve problems arise, one after another and do not acumulate them
- Eat meals at the table, because only that way you take enough time for chewing it
- Sport activities four times a week
Avoid alcohol, tobacco and sugar and if you are in need to them make some sport
For more information about diet for link about: 0 blood type diet